Who we are
Our website is https://wyseme.commerce
At WyseMe, we believe in a global ecommerce ecosystem that is collaborative, purposeful and focused on value creation for all participants.
Our website wyseme.com, (the “Site”) provides visitors with information about our company and software offerings. It also provides ecommerce professionals with valuable information to better manage their acquisition and learn about the technology that supports a vibrant and efficient ecosystem.
What information do we collect?
In connection with the Site or Services, we may collect and use the following categories of information:
- your name, email and contact number
- information regarding your use of the Site and Services
- information that you submit to us via an online form available on the Site or Services, including your name, title, company email, telephone number, address, and other company information
- information that you provide to us when you register as a user of the Services and any other information that you provide or make available to us through the Site or Services
You may choose not to provide certain information to us, but as a result you may not be able to take advantage of some of the features of the Site or Services.
We may also collect general, non-personal, statistical information about the use of the Site and Services automatically, such as how many visitors visit a specific webpage, how long they stay on that page, the hyperlinks users click, your IP address, or similar information. If you access the Site or Services through a mobile device, we may collect information such as your mobile device ID, device type and your use of the features, functionality or notifications on such device, as well as similar technical data. We collect this information by using cookies, log files and other similar technologies (as further described below). This information represents a generic overview of our Site visitors and users of our Services, and it allows us to modify the Site and Services based on user traffic and behavior. We collect this information in order to help enhance the Site and Services, as well as to improve the user experience.
How do we collect information?
The information we collect is captured in two ways. The first includes any information voluntarily provided by you through various forms available on the Site or Services.
- Administer our Site and Services, and track their performance
- Enhance the experience of visitors to the Site and users of the Services
- Provide customized web/email experiences and curate content for visitors
- Distinguish you from other users of the Site or Services
- Analyze usage and trends related to the Site or Services
- Track visitors’ movements around the Site or Services
- Deliver advertisements on the Site or Services
- Perform analytics and Enhance our marketing efforts.
What are cookies?
What types of cookies do we use?
Here are the types of cookies and other tracking technologies we and our service providers use:
- Session and persistent: We and our service providers use session and persistent cookies. Session cookies exist only during a single visit to the Site or single use of the Services, and disappear when you close your browser, restart, or turn off your device. We use these cookies to measure Site and Service traffic, drop off rates, popular pages, etc. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser, restart, or turn off your device. These cookies are used to measure interaction over periods of time.
Can I delete cookies?
Yes, you can. You are welcome to delete cookies at any time by following the instructions applicable to the browser you use. The steps differ depending on which browser you use, but are typically found in the settings section of the browser. Note that by disabling certain categories of cookies, you may be prevented from accessing some features of our Site or Services or certain content or functionality may not be available.
How do we use your data?
We may use the information that we collect in order to:
- administer the Site and Services
- personalize the Site and Services for you
- improve the Site and Services
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- for internal tracking and optimization efforts
- conduct internal business analysis or other business purposes and send you communications, including marketing communications